[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Can not inlarge pictures

Can not inlarge pictures

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby LAZAIR 4 EVER » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi !

I might have done something wrong to my computer. I don't know, but for the last two or three years I have not been able to open...or( Inlarge) any pictures on this forum and now I was trying to open jpeg and the same happened, a page opens covered with weird codes.

What's wrong?

John
LAZAIR 4 EVER
Lazair.com Member

Postby yankeflyer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Its the progam your using to open the pics with - try a different program - you may be using an out of date viewer - try to look for up dates to the program-
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm

I have always been able to click the dial in the centre of the mouse and the roll the dial to enlarge or shrink without clinking on the picture and going to a new window.
However I just got a new wireless mouse and I can no longer zoom in and out so I would suggest a differentg mouse perhaps ?

Wayne
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby tony_jl2005 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 am

I've got the same problem as you John. The only way I can view is to right click on photo then left click on "save image as". Fill in a file name on the window that opens and left click on "save". This will generally store in Documents from where you can double click on the file and then your PC will usually find a program to view it in.

Tony
tony_jl2005
Lazair.com Member

Postby Chaosrider » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 am

Chaosrider
Lazair.com Member

Return to Pilots Lounge