[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Problem posting pictures?

Problem posting pictures?

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby Shannon » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:20 am

One more !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby flyalaz » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:04 pm

O.K, my turn. I now have 4.1 hours in. Flew into Alexandria, Ontario this morning. Hour and a half return. Engines purring like kittens.

Karl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:37 pm

shannon i love it - gotta have those capstrips down eh!

and karl, you look skinny-minny!

Tyler
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:18 am

Oh yeah, after 25 years I certainly can't see changing now. Slick!

Karl we need to get you rigged out with some Jury Struts (and wing attach fitting doubler).

The drawings are on the site.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby flyalaz » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:57 pm

Skinny-minny that's me! Actually, I think 5 pounds jumped back on. Those "safety meetings" I have with my buddies must have something to do with it, but you can never be too safe can you?

I have the tubing and some of the other fittings made up, but am missing the strut clamps and angles to be able to complete the installation. I have some strips of material cut to make up the clamps, but no proper way to bend them up. Yet. I think it's going to be another winter project along with the mixture control. Thanks for the kick start on that one Tyler. That has been on the back burner for years.

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:59 pm

i am outdone yet again :)
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:06 pm

Outdone! No way man- Without your idea of model parts, I would still have nothing solid to touch and it's a tip of the hat to you for forward thinking and getting a prototype built. It's always a lot easier to build on an idea than to come up with one.
I mean that.

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:36 pm

lazair
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:20 pm

flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:28 pm

Shannon