Newbies Unite

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Newbies Unite

Postby dtonjes » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I am offended!! I was looking around and saw the members selection so took a look. They called ME a Newbie without my permission. Sounds like one of those racial slurs. What gets me is what happen to everyone here? the last post was September? Most seem to be 2004, 5, 6. Did everyone crash their Lazairs and don't get WiFi in the hospital? I have been a new owner (sort of they have my deposit) for a week and already I have learned all kinds of good stuff I can't wait to try out, like CDI ignition, boat wrap, something about flying upside down without some kind of struts, etc. Upside down? Lets see. Our government in their infinte wisdom allows us to fly without a license IF the plane is under 254 pounds empty. This means to fly you must sacrifice structural integrity and keep the G forces down (whatever those are) so it is not recommend to fly upside down, even by accident!! Radical spins are probably not good or wing damage that is missed on walk around. If someone wants to take the chance of flying, and we all know it is a chance no matter how good the airplane and your skills are, the goverment should not legislate stupid rules to cut down on SS dispursments, but I digress. NEWBIES UNITE don't feel afraid to post with questions or answers like I am going to Canada to get my plane. I know there are lots of Lazairs in Canada so my question is. When do the bars close?
I got to get a life.
dtonjes
Lazair Newbie

Re: Newbies Unite

Postby dtonjes » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 am

man, where is everyone??
dtonjes
Lazair Newbie

Re: Newbies Unite

Postby Marcmont » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Should you want any pointers about Canada you can call 514-891-3696, before 8 E.S.T.
Marcmont
Lazair Newbie

Return to Pilots Lounge