[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - MK111 wing construction.

MK111 wing construction.

Share your thoughts, photos and general help to all builders

Postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 am

Here is a few pics of the aileron control for the Mk111.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 am

And here is the finished product.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 am

Can anyone identify these parts ?
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes I have the complete jury upgrade kit and there is also a Battery/ electrics box for JPX or KFM as george has identified the 'G' parts that I have.
Can you tell me what the G235 'gusset tape' is for , do I have to replace the the plate that is already there with the elongated hole that allows the push rod to travel through, or can I put the original back on?
If I use the G235 it needs to be trimmed of cut to allow the push rod to pass without touching, so I would rather put the original back on any suggestion ?
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 am

Ok, here is the pic with the old part in place and I'm holding the G235. I will put the old part back on, as it does not need any modification. I was thinking that I needed the G235.
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 pm

G314 cap stap doubler ? can anyone post a pic of how this is positioned ? i need to put the Tedlar between the rib and doubler, since I only have tape which side would be better for the sticky side to be on, in or out, what is the purpose of the tedlar being there ?
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

could I use the G235s round off the corners bent slightly, in place of the tedlar under the catstrap ? it would make a nice surface to work off and stick double sided tape/tedlar to the G235 ? any suggestions.
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

I can't get the back off the tedlar tape is it supposed to stay on ? Heeeellp ! maybe after 25years it has become completly adhered to the backing paper ?.This time difference is not helping right now.
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm

OK so how do I put these peices on my wing before the tedlar covering, then cover my wing, What is the method, if there is not a method then how can I cover the wing when these parts are already on the wing?
Wayne
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Wayne,

Go to the files section of this site and download the Jury Strut instructions. That shows you clearly how the JS are to be mounted.

Let me know if this doesn't help,

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Next

Return to Re-Building tips and info