Lazair for Sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazair » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:55 am

Found this and email address is dead, but here is phone number. Looks like it near Albany NY.

LAZAIR SERIES III
twin eng, Rotax's run perfect, skis & windscreen incl, $3000 Greenwich, NY (518) 638-8678
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby lazflyn » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:54 pm

Well, I had a little chat with the guy selling this Lazair. His name is Richard. He said he would send me some pics of it. He never did and then assumed I wasn't serious about buying. It seems to me that he is "just testing the water" and is not really serious about selling. Here is some info that he told me about it:
He has owned it for 3 years. Flying condition: Good. Engines: Good. Includes a windshield, but not currently installed. Snow skies. Will sell with a brand new BRS chute for an additional 1700. Damage: mouse nests.
His words:

This plane is in great flying condition. The engines run perfect. It has a couple small patches on the left wing and a couple 11/4" dia patches where mouse nests were sucked out.

Hope this helps someone out.

MarkDJ.
lazflyn
Popular Lazair Member

Postby lazair » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:06 pm

MarkDJ,

Thank you for that note.
Mouse nests can be a bad sign for Lazairs as the mice eat foam and also the urine can rot the aluminum. Further inspection would be advised.

Lazair
lazair
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale