[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Spaulding Mono Float System

Spaulding Mono Float System

Post what you are looking for

Postby uscgairdale » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:20 am

Anyone out there have a line on where to come by the mono float system like Dale put on his Elite? I've only done a short on-line search so far, but I thought that I would check with all of you first.

I'm trying to decide on pursuing an EC pod or one of these mono float systems. I would go for straight up floats but I definitely want the amphibious option.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi,

I was asking a former Lazair dealer about the same mono float
system...
he flies floats himself.

He wonders if the sponsons might put undo stress on the wing at times.

They could hook waves if its a bit wavy.

drh
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Dave are you talking about float(s) for a single seater ? Do you have a single seater ?

It's been a little while back but I saw the same exact set-up as Dale's for sale on ebay. The spontoons were spot on match.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby uscgairdale » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:46 am

I would get them just to have them. My brother has a Series III that he almost never flies so I could just put them on that. Or I would just get my own single seat.

So far, all the legalities of dealing with the FAA have gone well with the two-place, but if I run into a roadblock with that I'd have to sell and pick up a single seater.

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Return to Wanted to buy