new faces

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby rcflyer » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:23 pm

Great site, lots of neat stuff....I have lots of parts for Lazairs including Tedlar covering tapes etc. Give me a call. 519-534-1388
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rcflyer
Lazair.com Member

Postby lazairiii » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:18 pm

Is this John or Dale in the pic???
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:45 am

Great photo! is that a video camera on the seat? be interesting for us aussies to see one fly on skis. post a vid please. would like to a set of large control rod guides if you have any. ozzie B)
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby rcflyer » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:22 am

Its John in the picture taken by Dale. Just finished recovering Dale's series III, looks like new. having an Ultralight fly-in Aug 6,7,8 at Big Bay Field 10 miles due west of Wiarton airport. 4 Lazairs are confirmed to come, could use more. Let john know if you need any covering or tapes etc. he also has spinners, wheel halfs left. They are going fast. Give me a shout if you are considering to come, most are trailering and theres plenty of camping space, running water and electrical. Hope to see some new faces come up to the Bruce. Its great senery up here flying around the Niagra Escarpment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rcflyer
Lazair.com Member

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:47 pm

What? Did I read this right, John has covering material...Tedlar, real honest to goodness Tedlar? If so, what version of Tedlar is it? Are the Tapes tedlar too?

How much for a 100ft roll and how much for tapes? How many rolls are you sitting on?

Return to Lazair - General