[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Old mag article

Old mag article

Lets see who know what

Postby ozzie » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:15 pm

Came across this old Australian Penthouse article whilst clearing up my bookcase.
this is the opening pages of a five page story. Taken just west of Sydney in aug 1982. the other aircraft is the 'skycraft viva scout' i remember my mum was not to impressed with me being in a 'girlie mag'
Ozzie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:33 pm

way cool
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:38 am

Hey Steve, that's neat! Can you scan the article and send me a copy?

On second thought, while you're at it, just scan the whole mag!

Thanks man, you're the best!

Chappy (pant, pant)
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi Chappy i have had the whole article put on pdf it comes in around 7mb take a bit to send recieve. let me know if you want it sent
ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:19 pm

put me in the cc list, tyler "at" lazair.com
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:14 pm

please cc mbmulloy@msn.com

;)
yankeflyer