[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - For those within reach of Ottawa / Arnprior area -

For those within reach of Ottawa / Arnprior area -

Post any Ultralight , Aviation related events here

Postby mict044 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

For those within reach of Ottawa / Arnprior area - About Arnprior fly in breakfast

Hi,

For those within reach of Ottawa / Arnprior area who might be interested in doing flight to Arnprior fly in breakfast with use.

It is on the last minute, I know, but miss weather has been changing her mind a lot lately.
We did this flight from Carp to Arnprior breakfast a few years ago and it was fun.
With my Lazair 1 itÂ’s about a 1 hour flight each way.

I will be flying my Lazair from Carp to Arnprior this Sunday for the breakfast.
Bill might fly his, if it is ready to fly then.

If any one wants to join use let me know.
- my son is willing to ferry gas to Arnprior & Carp.
- I have the Carp EAA hanger this weekend in case some one would like to trailer there Lazair to Carp and assemble for flight to Arnprior.

Michel
mict044
Lazair Newbie

Return to Events -- Up and coming events